The perfect base camp for exploring the Black Hills
Cougar Lodge is the perfect base camp for exploring the Black Hills. Situated on the back side of Lake Park Campground and Canyon Lake where you can enjoy fishing, take a paddle boat to explore the lake, or start a bike ride on the 8 mile paved trail passing 2 Golf Courses - it is truly wonderful place to make memories.
Three of the four bedrooms each have a queen bed and the fourth bedroom has two twin size size beds. Three full bathrooms means nobody has to wait. A large garage, and a wonderful deck with deck furniture, picnic table, and gas grill for those great evening bar-b-q's. Cougar Lodge is surrounded with lots of manicured lawn and trees. We have a wonderful playground for the little ones with climbers, slides and swings. Bike rentals and paddleboat rentals are available right on the site. Our on-site staff is always available to answer questions, help you make plans, and offer suggestions. Naturally if something in the Lodge needs attention, they are always available to get it back in order.
Like all of our cottages it is smoke free and pet free.
- Beautiful kitchen on the Main floor
- Comfortable dining room with seating for 8
- Three bedrooms with queen beds in each
- One bedroom with two twin size beds (Upper level)
- Living room
- Family room
- Three Full bathrooms
- In House laundry
- All linens, towels and bedding
- Air conditioning and Heat
- Wireless internet and 2 Flat screen cable t.v.'s
- Large Deck with Gas grill + plenty of areas for seating
- Parking for two vehicles
- *All Events using the Lodges as a gathering place require prior approval. Examples; Weddings, Reunions, Sports Teams, etc.
- *All reunions with over 50 people require prior approval.