A 50% deposit on all reservations is required upon booking. The Remaining Balance for RV sites will be due at check-in. Cottage and Vacation Homes Remaining Balances will be due 30 days prior to arrival.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, we require:
- RV and Tent Sites – 48 hours notice prior to your arrival date. A cancellation fee of $30 plus tax applies to all RV/Tent site cancellations.
- All Lodges & Cottages – 30 days notice prior to your arrival. Cancellations within 30 days – Guest is responsible for all nights booked that are not re-rented. A cancellation fee of $50 plus tax applies to all cancellations. Cottage and Lodge Bookings canceled at least 14 days before the start of the stay will receive a full refund minus the cancellation fee. Bookings canceled at least 7 days before the start of the stay will receive a 50% refund. Except for Bike Week Bookings August 1 – 16.
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally – Reservations during this time are not refundable unless we resale the booking -subject to 20% fee.
- Partial cancellations: the deposit will first be applied to cancelled nights that have not been re-booked.
- Cancellation Fees: $30.00 + tax for RV and tent sites, $50.00 + tax for cottages.
- Cottage Check-In – any time after 3 p.m. Check out no later than 10 a.m.
- RV Check-In – Between noon and 9pm. Check out no later than 11 a.m.
- Optional late check-outs will incur an hourly fee of $40.00 per hour for cottages.
Guests & Quiet Hours
- Only registered guests allowed on the property after 10 pm.
- Quiet time 9 p.m or nightfall, whichever is earlier.
- No outdoor speakers, music, or microphones after 6:00 PM.
- All Events using the Lodges as a gathering place require prior
approval. Examples; Weddings, Reunions, Sports Teams, etc.
- All reunions with over 50 people require prior approval.
We do not have provisions to charge the batteries of an electric
vehicle at the cottages or any RV Site.
- RV sewer hook ups require a sealed connection.
- No campfires or fire pits, unless they are propane or briquettes fired.
- All cottages and lodges are non-smoking.
- Tents only allowed on tent sites or Paved/Gravel parking spot.
- Pets allowed in RV/Tent Sites with Daily Fee
- Pets are allowed in the campground, but must be leashed at all times and can not be left unattended.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the cottages.
Under South Dakota law, a private campground owner or an employee or
officer of a private campground owner is not liable for an injury to or
the death of a person or any property damage resulting from the inherent
risks of camping.