Lake Park Campground and Cottages Welcomes you !
We have been blessed to raise our family at an amazing property that has offered families
many life lasting memories for 20 plus years. We enjoy helping you with your vacation lodging and making great memories. Our Rapid City Cottages will be your home away from home.
We grew up in the Black Hills and frequent a lot of the 'Great Spots'. We're outdoor enthusiasts
and keep track of great deals, good service, and amazing locations. We enjoy sharing this with our campers and cottage guests.
We Look forward to serving you on your vacation !
Our staff has been awarded Great Service Awards for 15 years through the South Dakota Department of Tourism. When you think of Rapid City South Dakota Lodging, think of us.
Make Lake Park Campground and Cottages your Black Hills Lodging source.
Are You Ready to Make Memories??
Our fully equipped vacation homes, cottages and RV sites are:
- Centrally located and just minutes away to the entire Black Hills Area
- 30 minutes to Mt. Rushmore
- 30 minutes to Custer State Park
- 40 minutes to Crazy Horse monument
- 50 minutes to Historic Deadwood
- 30 minutes to Sturgis Rally and Races
- 10 to 20 minutes to Bear Country USA, Reptile Gardens, and Many other Black Hills Attractions
- Walk distance to Cleghorn Springs Fish Hatchery, City Parks and Shelters, Meadowbrook Golf Course, Chapel in the Hills and Canyon Lake Parks with Frisbee golf and tennis courts.
- 4 miles from Rapid City's Historic downtown Shopping and Dining
Things to Do
We have a little something for everyone here at Lake Park Campground and Cottages!
Give yourself a pat on the back for a great vacation pick !!!
- Feel like a bike ride or a hike? A paved bike path goes around the lake and along Rapid Creek for about 7 miles. Bike rentals are right here at Lake Park you can pick yours up and start making tracts as soon as you arrive.
- For the fisherman, Rapid Creek and Canyon Lake offer excellent trout fishing. This may be the time to try your hand at fly fishing.
- Have kids? If the kids don't have the patience for fishing, they can wade in the creek or rent a paddle boat for a little boating fun…don't worry, motorized boats are not allowed on Canyon Lake. Plenty of room to fly a kite or play some good old lawn games.
- If a little more formal swimming is your desire, the Sioux Park swimming facility is just a couple miles down the bike path. You’ll also find tennis and racquetball courts.
- For the golfer, Meadowbrook Golf Course is less than a mile away and offers 18 holes of play, a pro shop and dining. (One of our favorites for breakfast)
- When evening rolls around and you don't feel up to cooking for the gang, our staff will give you their favorite recommendations for unique dining experiences.
Let us know
we'll get you
Relaxation and a chance to bond with friends and family...
Click on pictures or go to main pages (Studio, One, Two, Three bedrooms..)to see what awaits you..