Easiest Route in
Lake Park Campground is easy to find. It's on the South West edge of Rapid City. Once you make it to Canyon Lake,
you're almost here!
- From Interstate 90 (I-90) ONLY 5 MILES
- Take Exit 57 South (Which is Highway 16W) for 1.5 miles
- Turn West (right) on Hyw 44, (watch the signs Hyw 44 makes a left hand turn at the Mt View Rd intersection.)
- Go 2 blocks on Mt view
- Turn right on Hwy 44-- Jackson blvd about 3 miles till you see a lake on your left continue past Canyon Lake Park
- Turn left on Chapel Lane (which is also the StaveKirk turn-off and is well marked.)
- Continue past motel signs till you see campground sign and entrance
- When you arrive you will check-in at the Campground Office, not the Resort Motel Office.
Also from I-90 as listed above.. This route below is for alternative route for smaller rigs
Same exit but during your trek down Mt. View Take a right on Canyon Lake and this will end at the far end of Jackson blvd.